Building Automation Controls
- Thermo-Trol Systems represents Automated Logic Controls, Inc. Automatic Logic (ALC) is recognized throughout the world as a leading manufacturer of Direct Digital Control (DDC) Systems.
- Thermo-Trol Systems supports Open Protocol and WebBased Front-End Systems such as BACnet and LonWorks. Open Protocol also allows Thermo-Trol to integrate into other systems such as: ModBus, the Johnson Controls N2 Bus as well as, Mechanical HVAC Equipment such as Chillers, Boilers, Generators, Lighting Controls and Power Monitoring Systems.
- The Controls Division designs and installs Automatic Temperature Control Systems for any size Business or Facility. These systems are energy efficient and provide significant operating cost savings to Thermo-Trol’s customers.
Control Panel Manufacturing
- The Control Panel Division designs and manufactures OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) control panels for Industrial and Commercial process control systems. Thermo-Trol also provides Sales, Engineering, Programming, Manufacturing, and Start-up services for these systems and panels. Control panels are typically provided for water treatment facilities and chemical process manufacturers, as well as many other process and manufacturing industrial clients.
- Thermo-Trol Systems control panels can be UL & UL-c Listed when manufactured to the UL-508A Standards.
Dashboarding and analytics
- Trending / scatter plot charting
- Environmental index (EI)
- Fault detection diagnostics (FDD)
- Locked Values Report
- Zone History Report
- Energy reports
HVAC and Mechanical Service
- The Service Division provides in-warranty and post-warranty service and preventative maintenance for all products and systems related to Temperature Control Systems, as well as, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment.
- A good Preventative Maintenance Program for controls and HVAC Equipment is NOT an expense, but an investment in comfort, equipment efficiency, energy conservation, operating cost and utilities management, as well as ensuring the expected life span of capital equipment.
- Thermo-Trol Systems Service Division also offers equipment up-grades and change out services for the HVAC equipment within a facility.
Building Automation Service
- The Service Division provides in-warranty and post-warranty service and preventative maintenance for all Building Automation Systems related to Temperature Control Systems, as well as, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment. TTS Service Division can Service and Maintain most Manufacture’s DDC and Temperature Control Systems
Commissioning and Optimization Services
- Building Automation and Control Systems lose 50% of their efficiency in the first three years after construction. Without proper Service and Maintenance the building efficiency continues to degrade. Re-Commissioning is necessary to provide the efficiency and optimum energy usage and comfort necessary for all buildings.